Thursday, April 24, 2008

grounded

I'm grounded, without a wing, not by my mother, by myself.

It's not the same reason as last time, this time it is because I have a new son, he is eighteen months old and beautiful. My wife is new to my flying game and it's tough to return as she is not comfortable around launch and she really isn't into it. On the other hand, she gave me no restrictions, "Go!" and it's really no problem but she isn't into it. I still have my flying life insurance so I'm good there...

But another old hang gliding friend died this summer, tragic. He left children, wife family. This is not the first time this has happened, it just keeps happening...

I'm looking back at my blog and reading it brings memories of many stresses. I need to eliminate stress in my life and capitolize on fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home